Website Trillian Technologies Inc.
The lead Cúram Architect plays a key role to outline solution architecture descriptions across domains and functions often describing the current and future state of the Agency including a plan for transitioning from current to future. You will effectively communicate, collaborate and organize development efforts across Cúram projects. This is an opportunity to use your Cúram knowledge and skills that are both broad and deep as a seasoned senior technologist to bring successful results to our client and grow your reputation as a leader in the government health & human services sector.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as specialist and leader in the Cúram Enterprise Modules, Cúram Enterprise Framework, Cúram application modeling, development, build and deployment using Cúram best practices.
- Advise the rules of thumb and share knowledge to help choose the best Cúram feature to satisfy a specific requirement (i.e. IEG Scripts versus Wizards) to capture end-user entered data.
- Enforce, mentor and train the team focusing on establishing the best technology solution to meet the specific business needs, whether in the area of applications, hardware, business intelligence or infrastructure services.
- ETL and Reporting using Cúram data.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Team Leadership experience and track record, ideally of at least 4 developers.
- Curam V6 and or V7 Certification (Developer or BA)
- Experience working in the technical architecture field.
- Demonstrated record in architecture direction/solutions for business & technical designs for large complex applications using Enterprise Java technology
- Experience providing design and development estimates.
- Experience customizing the Cúram Framework to meet project functional and business requirements.
- Experience architecting and utilizing Object Oriented Design Patterns and enforcing architectural standards and best practices.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with Ajax (JQuery, Dojo), SOA, and WebServices.
- Experience with UML, JMS, system architecture and component diagrams, development and runtime hardware and software configurations.
- Ability to develop or advise for detailed architectures for correspondence and printing, workflow, integration and migration, auditing and archiving.
- Ability to develop or advise for architectures for error handling and validations, MIS and reporting, rules, evidence and other Cúram-related topics.
- Ability to express technical concepts clearly and effectively in verbal and written form.
- Java or Architect Certification
- Experience with Websphere, ESB or Message Broker, Eclipse, JIRA, Webservices, and Oracle.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org