Website Trillian Technologies Inc.
- The Cúram Business Analyst, as an experienced user of Cúram, has a lead role, and works as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements in determining which Cúram feature is best able to satisfy a particular requirement.
- The Cúram Business Analyst has strong knowledge of Cúram software and appropriate procedures for documenting specifically for Cúram, including the ability to use the Cúram administration tool suite.
- The Cúram Business Analyst works closely with Cúram Architects and Developers to ensure any proposed customization can be implemented without violating Cúram best practices.
Exposure to understanding of the Cúram Enterprise Framework.
- 5 years experience of the Cúram, SEM applications, processes and methodologies.
Nice to have
In Depth knowledge of one or more of the following
- Case Management
- Participant Management
- Evidence Management
- Intelligence Evidence Gathering (IEG) scripting
- Cúram Express Rules (CER)
- Cúram Workflows
To explore this Opportunity, contact us or send resume today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com