Website Trillian Technologies Inc.
As a Senior Cúram Developer/ Technical Consultant you will have significant delivery responsibilities as part of Trillian team for our client. You will act as the point of contact for technical related matters to meet business objectives and project implementations while tackling changes in new policy/standards and technology advancements.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with systems integration partners, leadership and client officials and gain a reputation as a trusted partner.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead functional and detailed requirement development, code development, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, functional and detailed design, and life cycle management
- Areas of focus will include business and workflow process modeling, and business re-engineering using Cúram.
- Activities may involve attention to specifics in following areas- COTS Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT), use of XML technology in Cúram, Cúram Evidence Framework, Subversion, and WebSphere.
- Translate and communicate highly technical concepts to technical personnel and non-IT business users and offer guidance as appropriate
- Develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical related field
- Cúram V6 (V7 preferred) Certification
- Cúram development experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.
- Exposure to one or more modules Case Management, Participant Management, Evidence Management, Intelligence Evidence Gathering (IEG) scripting, Cúram Express Rules (CER) Cúram Workflows, Portal.
- Data model and the Persistence Infrastructure (PI) knowledge
- Experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, etc) and SQL skills
Preferred Experience and Skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com